The master of engineering in Mechanical Engineering program at University of Hartford emphasizes applied design and stresses the development of oral, visual, and written communication skills in mechanical engineering to enable individuals to advance in their careers.
The program offers fundamental as well as design-oriented specialty coursework, applied mathematics, and engineering management. You may concentrate your studies in mechanical engineering, manufacturing engineering, or turbomachinery engineering for the MEng degree by selecting appropriate courses available.
Design Your Ideal Program
Mechanical engineering graduate students focus their studies in the following areas:
- Acoustical Engineering, Aeroacoustics, and Noise Control
- Computational Mechanical Engineering
- Energy Engineering and Sustainable Design
- Machine Design
- Manufacturing and Metrology
- Renewable Energy Systems
- Robotics Engineering
- Simulation of Physical Phenomena and Systems
- Solid Mechanics
- System Controls
- Thermodynamics, Fluid Mechanics, and Heat Transfer
You can solve more sophisticated fundamental and applied engineering problems pertaining to engineering analysis, computation, and design. Enjoy a personalized educational experience through our small classes and interaction with industry-experienced faculty, while staying on top of the most cutting-edge advanced technology.
- Methods of Applied Mathematics
- Engineering Program Management
- Graduate Project in Mechanical Engineering
- Applied Enginnering Statistics
- Engineering and the Corporation
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesMechanical Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 1866 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed Application Form
- Create or continue your Online Application
- Application fee
- Letter of Intent
- Official transcripts (a minimum 3.0 GPA as an undergraduate)
- Two professional letters of recommendation
- Engineering candidates must have an appropriate baccalaureate degree in engineering from an engineering degree program accredited by the Engineering Accreditation Commission (EAC) of the Accrediting Board for Engineering and Technology (ABET)
- English Proficiency (international students)
- Guarantors Statement (international students)
International27210 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 907 USD per credit during 12 months.
National27210 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 907 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for West Hartford
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.