The master of engineering in Mechanical Engineering program at University of Hartford emphasizes applied design and stresses the development of oral, visual, and written communication skills in mechanical engineering to enable individuals to advance in their careers.
The program offers fundamental as well as design-oriented specialty coursework, applied mathematics, and engineering management. You may concentrate your studies in mechanical engineering, manufacturing engineering, or turbomachinery engineering for the MEng degree by selecting appropriate courses available.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Methods of Applied Mathematics
- Engineering Program Management
- Graduate Project in Mechanical Engineering
- Applied Enginnering Statistics
- Engineering and the Corporation
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesMechanical Engineering View 304 other Masters in Mechanical Engineering in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed Application Form
- Create or continue your Online Application
- Application fee
- Letter of Intent
- Official transcripts (a minimum 3.0 GPA as an undergraduate)
- Two professional letters of recommendation
- Engineering candidates must have an appropriate baccalaureate degree in engineering from an engineering degree program accredited by the Engineering Accreditation Commission (EAC) of the Accrediting Board for Engineering and Technology (ABET)
- English Proficiency (international students)
- Guarantors Statement (international students)
International885 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 885 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National885 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 885 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.