Environmental engineering focuses on the protection of human health and the environment. Students learn fundamentals related to air, water, and hazardous waste through a range of courses in areas such as water and wastewater treatment, hydrology, watershed management, and environmental regulation. All courses emphasize applied engineering with the appropriate theoretical underpinning. This allows students to understand why a particular approach is typically incorporated into current designs meeting today’s challenges. This is accomplished through faculty members that bring decades of experience to the classroom.
The Environmental Engineering program at University of Hartford is dedicated to offering a well-rounded educational experience for students and encourages real-world experience from your first year to senior year. Faculty and students partner with leading professionals to study structures, infrastructure, communities, maintaining the global environment, and improving the health of the individuals who inhabit it.
- Advanced Air Quality Engineering
- Hazardous Waste Management
- Advanced Water Quality Engineering
- Chemistry Courses
- Applied Environmental Chemistry
- Applied Engineering Statistics
- Managerial Statistics
- Engineering Management
- Engineering Program Management
- Graduate Project in Civil Engineering
- Groundwater Hydrology
- Geographic Information Systems in Practice
- Connecticut Environmental Regulations and Policy
- Emergency Preparedness
- Finite Element Analysis
- Pollution Prevention
- Engineering Hydrology
- Solid Waste Management
- Methods of Applied Mathematics I
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesEnvironmental Engineering Environmental Sciences View 702 other Masters in Environmental Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed Application Form
- Create or continue your Online Application
- Application fee
- Letter of Intent
- Official transcripts (a minimum 3.0 GPA as an undergraduate)
- Two professional letters of recommendation
- Engineering candidates must have an appropriate baccalaureate degree in engineering from an engineering degree program accredited by the Engineering Accreditation Commission (EAC) of the Accrediting Board for Engineering and Technology (ABET)
- English Proficiency (international students)
- Guarantors Statement (international students)
International27210 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 907 USD per credit during 12 months.
National27210 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 907 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for West Hartford
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.