Our 100% online program was recently named by TheBestSchools.org as one of the top online Master's in Organizational Psychology Programs in the nation!
The integration of theory and practice in our Organizational Psychology program at University of Hartford prepares you to lead, manage, and/or consult with dynamic and diverse organizations operating in a global environment. Courses are taken in the Department of Psychology, School of Communication, and Barney School of Business, students develop unique analytical skills and accumulate knowledge from the differing perspectives of these schools of thought.
The variety of electives offered, including courses in Education and Nursing, enables you to tailor your graduate experience to your individual and professional needs.
The program offers:
- A strong foundation for students who intend to continue on for further graduate work in any area of psychology
- Solid training and internship opportunities for students who wish to obtain a terminal master’s degree and apply their acquired skills in various work setting
- An opportunity for non-psychologist professionals who wish to become more knowledgeable about the application of psychology to their professional interests.
- The Organizational Psychology program may be completed on either a full- or part-time basis; as well as a 100 percent online option. All face-to-face courses are offered in the evening.
- We also offer a 100 percent online MSOP program option.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Introduction to Industrial/Organizational Psychology
- Personnel Psychology
- Contemporary Studies in Organizational Psychology
- Managerial Skills
- Dynamics of Group Decision Making
- Complex Organizations
- Organization Development
- Training in Organizations
- Human Resource Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesPsychology View 1088 other Masters in Psychology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- An online application
- A non-refundable application fee of $50.00 (to be paid online)
- Official transcripts for all collegiate level coursework forwarded to the University of Hartford
- A letter of intent as specified in the online application
- Three Letters of Recommendation as specified in the online application
International23940 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 665 USD per credit during 12 months.
National23940 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 665 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for West Hartford
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.