This coursework should include at least 6 hours, and no more than 9 hours, of chemistry research and at least 21-24 hours in courses intended principally for graduate students (numbered 500 or above). Courses in chemistry-related fields must be approved by the Director of Graduate Studies in Chemistry, Dr Natalie Arnett, when recommended by the student’s thesis advisor and required by research and/or specialized and approved areas of study.
- Advanced Analytical Chemistry
- Advanced Organic Chemistry
- Reactions of Organic Compounds
- Molecular Spectroscopy
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesChemistry View 460 other Masters in Chemistry in United States
- A completed application form for graduate study
- Official transcripts of all undergraduate work.
- A personal statement addressing specific issues pertaining to knowledge, work and/or research experiences, goals and/or interests in the chosen field
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE) scores for the General Test are also required.
International19900 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 19900 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National19900 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 19900 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.