The student and advisor will develop a specifically-tailored plan describing courses and other graduation requirements during the first semester of enrollment.
Full-time graduate students are expected to complete their course work by the end of their third semester in the program.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Molecular Methods
- Special Topics in Biology
- Molecular neuroscience
- Essential Developmental Biology
- Graduate Biology
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBiology Bioinformatics View 224 other Masters in Bioinformatics in United States
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- A completed application form for graduate study [ link] , including three letters of recommendation, preferably from persons who are familiar with the applicant’s academic and/or professional capabilities.
- Official transcripts of all undergraduate work.
- A personal statement addressing specific issues pertaining to knowledge, work and/or research experiences, goals and/or interests in the chosen field
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE) scores for the General Test are also required
International19900 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 19900 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National19900 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 19900 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.