The Special Education program offered by the California State University Monterey prepares strong professionals who have an informed understanding of what constitutes learning, the knowledge and skills to promote such learning, and the disposition to actively work toward change when policies or practices negatively impact the learning, living, or growth of students—especially those students with special needs who bring cultural or linguistic diversity to schools.
As such, the MAE with an emphasis in special education affords candidates an opportunity to expand their skill and knowledge base through exploration, analysis, and discussions about the latest trends and theories in special education in a scholarly environment that honors the free exchange of ideas, thoughts, and insights
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced Behavior Supports
- Adv Assessment/Curriculum for Children w Learning Challenges
- Advanced Collab/Consultation
- MAE Culminating Project
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before
- Apply before , International
- Rolling Admissions through June 15, 2020 on a space available basis.
DisciplinesSpecial Education View 726 other Masters in Special Education in United States
- Official university or college transcript (official record of marks/scores/grades)
- GRE or GMAT, depending on major
- Some programs require subject tests, secondary application information, resume, letters of recommendation and statement of purpose
International7176 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7176 USD per year during 12 months.
National7176 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7176 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Seaside
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.