For over 50 years, we have been working to educate and train students for careers in a variety of counseling settings.
- The Rehabilitation Counseling program at University of Scranton has given me the tools to feel confident going into the community to support individuals with disabilities throughout the rehabilitation process vocationally, and also holistically.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Counseling and Interviewing Skills
- Counseling Theories
- Group Process and Practice
- Appraisal Techniques
- Research Methods
- Social and Cultural Issues
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology Counselling Psychology View 1188 other Masters in Psychology in United States
- Students falling below a minimum undergraduate GPA of 3.00 on a 4.00 scale may be required to submit other evidence of their ability to successfully complete a graduate program, such as grades in other graduate-level courses, a record of progressively higher work responsibilities, or scores from the Miller Analogies Test or Graduate Record Examination.
- Applicants are expected to have completed a course in each of the following areas: Introduction to Statistics (Descriptive Statistics or Basic Inferential Statistics), Introduction to Theories of Personality, Counseling or Psychotherapy and Lifespan Development (Developmental Psychology, Adulthood, Adolescence, Childhood, Growth and Development).
- Personal interviews with program faculty members prior to acceptance are required. Clinical Rehabilitation Counseling applicants participate in a group interview.
International22710 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 757 USD per credit during 24 months.
National22710 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 757 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Scranton
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.