The UM-Flint Public Health program at University of Michigan Flint is designed to enable students to excel in their chosen careers in the medical profession as both participants and leaders in the field. The program provides graduates the knowledge and skills necessary to develop broad-based and collaborative strategies to contribute to successfully resolving the public health challenges of not only today, but tomorrow as well.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Health Education Theory and Strategies
- Biostatistics for Health Professionals
- Cultural Competence in Health Care
- Social Determinants of Health
- Public Health Administration and Policy
- Environmental Health
- Program Planning and Program Design
- Community Assessment
- Health Communications
- Evaluation of Health Education and Promotion Programs
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesPublic Health View 962 other Masters in Public Health in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution with sufficient preparation in algebra to succeed in Biostatistics
- A minimum overall undergraduate grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Completion of the following prerequisite courses (taken at any accredited university) prior to enrollment in graduate courses: Introduction to Human Biology, or an equivalent course in anatomy and physiology, or Introduction to Public Speaking, or an equivalent course or relevant experience
International16120 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8060 USD per semester during 12 months.
National16120 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8060 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State12936 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6468 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Flint
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.