- The Piano Pedagogy graduate students at the Butler University perform in some of the best concert halls in the city located right on campus, study with world-renowned faculty, gain professional teaching experience through the Butler Community Arts School, and enjoy the endless musical and cultural activities Indianapolis has to offer.
- Graduates of our program go on to prestigious employers and doctoral programs across the country with recent placements in the Jacobs School of Music at Indiana University- Bloomington, the Los Angeles Opera, Princeton University, Evansville Philharmonic Orchestra, Rice University, Eastman School of Music, and more.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureThese courses include:
- Piano Major
- Piano Pedagogy Workshop Presentation
- Piano Teaching Internship
- Piano Pedagogy
- Piano Literature
- Research in Music
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Complete the Butler Application, including the JCA Music Graduate Supplement.
- Submit three letters of recommendation. Recommenders should comment on the applicant's musical and academic abilities. Letters may be submitted via the Application for Graduate Admission (preferred) or emailed to email@example.com.
- Submit any required Pre-screening materials, see requirements below.
- Schedule an interview and/or audition.
- TOEFL scores or equivalent proof of English proficiency
- A clear copy of your passport
- Evidence of financial support
International applicants must additionally submit the following:
International610 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 610 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National610 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 610 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.