The degree requires the completion of 30 credit hours, including the presentation of either a full recital (AM 709) or a three---hour public pedagogy workshop (ME 521). A CD recording of the final recital or a DVD of the workshop, along with the completed recital grading form and two copies of the printed program, must be submitted to the Director of Graduate Studies following completion of the recital/workshop. The CD/DVD and programs will be placed in the collection of the University library. This must be completed before the degree will be conferred.
More informationVisit official programme website
Programme StructureThese courses include:
- Piano Major
- Piano Pedagogy Workshop Presentation
- Piano Teaching Internship
- Piano Pedagogy 1
- Piano Pedagogy 2
- Piano Literature
- Research in Music
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMusic View 1002 other Masters in Music in United States
- Application for Graduate Admission
- Official transcript from each college or university attended
- Transcripts can be mailed directly from the issuing institution to Butler University or sent as an electronic transcript to email@example.com. The institution must be a regionally accredited college or university and the transcript must indicate the date the degree was conferred
- Personal statement (topic may vary by program)
- Additional requirements set by the particular program
International580 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 580 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National580 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 580 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.