Designed for leaders from every sector, the program focuses on improving key skills in teamwork, critical thinking, problem-solving, ethics, and social responsibility – all skills that organizations desire in top leaders. You will enhance your managerial success by analyzing the forces that motivate people and organizations to change, as well as exploring what causes resistance to change. Throughout the program, you will learn about the challenges and threats leaders face; plus how to capitalize on opportunities in a global market.
Why Choose the MS in Leadership & Organizational Dynamics?
Leaders in Business
While most leadership programs are found in areas such as education or the arts; the University of Michigan Flint brings leadership and organizational dynamics to students from the business school view. Focusing on both the macro and micro perspectives of management, our students will learn to strategically apply leadership theory in a real-world application.
Net+ Hybrid Online Learning
University of Michigan Flint’s Master of Science in Leadership and Organizational Dynamics offers a unique online hybrid program for leaders from all geographies. The Net+ online format blends asynchronous online education with four synchronous sessions per semester.
- Organizational Communication and Negotiation
- Organizational Behavior
- Strategy, Organizational Theory and Design
- Talent Management
- Ethical Leadership
- Advanced Negotiation: Theory and Practice
- Strategic Innovation Management
- Leading Organizational Change
- Contemporary Issues in Leadership
- International Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesOrganisational Behaviour Leadership View 515 other Masters in Leadership in United States
- Application for Graduate Admission
- $55 application fee (non-refundable)
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended
- Official GMAT, GRE scores or GMAT Waiver. Refer here for additional information.
- Statement of Purpose: a one-page, typed response to the question, “What are your leadership goals and how will the MSLOD contribute to accomplishing these goals?”
- Résumé: a minimum of two years of supervisory experience is required. Include all professional and educational experience
- Two letters of recommendation: can be professional and/or academic. One supervisor recommendation is required. Please utilize the recommendation form provided within the online application.
- International students must submit additional documentation. This program is completed online. Admitted students are not eligible to obtain a student visa (F visa). International students may complete this program online in their home country.
International31800 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1060 USD per credit during 12 months.
National31800 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1060 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State21210 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 707 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Flint
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.