Construction Management programme of Manhattan College is a stand-alone program open to students who have degrees in an engineering, science or business field with work experience in construction and construction management. The program is open to students of all experience levels — from recent graduates to engineers who have worked in the field for many years. It prepares graduates to advance their careers or continue on to doctoral studies.
If you are already working in the field, and have an interest in deepening your knowledge of construction management, this program will expand your professional options. With a focus on management rather than design, this master’s program can increase salary potential, upward mobility and management opportunities.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Cost Analysis
- Project Control
- Building System Design
- Planning and Scheduling
- Contract and Specification
- Construction Law
- Construction Quality and Safety
- Engineering Risk and Decision Analysis
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesCivil Engineering & Construction Management, Organisation & Leadership View 353 other Masters in Civil Engineering & Construction in United States
- Applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or institution acceptable to Manhattan College or from a recognized foreign institution, and should hold a bachelor's degree from an engineering program accredited by the Engineering Accreditation Commission of ABET, Inc. The undergraduate degree should be in the same discipline in which applicant is seeking a master's degree. Applicants who possess a bachelor's degree in another engineering or STEM discipline may be required to take prerequisite courses for admission.
- Normally, an undergraduate GPA of 3.00 on a 4.00 scale is required, although other factors are considered.
International1150 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1150 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National1150 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1150 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.