Today, computer engineers make up one of the highest-paying and most in-demand career fields in the world. Our graduate computer engineering program is designed for students who wish to capitalize on this growing industry.
As a student of Computer Engineering programme of Manhattan College, you will develop the skills required to design, develop, test and evaluate computer components, systems and networks. You will graduate empowered with the creative problem-solving skills to develop new directions in computer hardware, and ultimately generate advances in computer technology.
To thrive in this field, computer engineers need to know more than engineering principles and methods. It requires creativity and personality--qualities the professors at Manhattan will help you develop too. Unlike what you might find at a large research institution, the computer engineering faculty at Manhattan College have the time and resources to devote to each individual student, which is vital when it comes to helping you with research projects and eventually job placement.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Wireless & RF Technology
- Applied Parallel Computing
- Optical Information Processing Systems
- Fiber Optics Communication
- Power Electronics
- Industrial Electric Drives
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesGeneral Engineering & Technology Computer Sciences Software Engineering View 796 other Masters in Computer Sciences in United States
- Applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or institution acceptable to Manhattan College or from a recognized foreign institution, and should hold a bachelor's degree from an engineering program accredited by the Engineering Accreditation Commission of ABET, Inc. The undergraduate degree should be in the same discipline in which applicant is seeking a master's degree. Applicants who possess a bachelor's degree in another engineering or STEM discipline may be required to take prerequisite courses for admission.
- Normally, an undergraduate GPA of 3.00 on a 4.00 scale is required, although other factors are considered.
International1150 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1150 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National1150 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1150 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.