Chemical engineers and their innovations propel many areas of technology and create solutions for tomorrow. At Manhattan College, the graduate program in Chemical Engineering is designed to advance your engineering skills as well as the communication skills and ethical tools to make you an effective professional.
As a graduate chemical engineering student, you will build upon the fundamentals of your undergraduate studies. With small class sizes of 12-15, our professors will get to know you and invest in your success.
The chemical engineering program includes the study of traditional and emerging technologies, from unit operations such as distillation and filtration, to unique applications such as biological reactors. As part of your coursework you will also be exposed to industry software, programming and professional design packages.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Polymer Science and Engineering
- Industrial Practice in Pharmaceutical Industry
- Fuel Cell Systems and Technology
- Industrial Catalysis
- Advanced Combustion and Fuel Process Technology
- Contemporary Food Engineering
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesChemical Engineering View 170 other Masters in Chemical Engineering in United States
- Applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or institution acceptable to Manhattan College or from a recognized foreign institution, and should hold a bachelor's degree from an engineering program accredited by the Engineering Accreditation Commission of ABET, Inc. The undergraduate degree should be in the same discipline in which applicant is seeking a master's degree. Applicants who possess a bachelor's degree in another engineering or STEM discipline may be required to take prerequisite courses for admission.
- Normally, an undergraduate GPA of 3.00 on a 4.00 scale is required, although other factors are considered.
International1150 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1150 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National1150 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1150 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.