Our mission is to educate you to prevent disease, protect the environment, and promote good health in partnership with the populations you serve. Through interdisciplinary research and innovation, policy analysis, and advocacy, our students and graduates translate knowledge into practice to serve local, national, and global communities, Our MPH graduates serve in a variety of roles within many diverse settings, including public health practice, government agencies, industry, academia, the non-profit sector, and private practice.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Introduction Public Health
- Public Health Surveiliance
- Current Topics In Clinical Preventive Medicine
- Public Health Ethics
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesPublic Health View 802 other Masters in Public Health in United States
- Completed SOPHAS application, including fee
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended
- Three letters of recommendation
- Personal statement of no more than two pages describing your interest in public health, specific interest in our program, and future career goals
- Resume or CV
- GRE or MCAT scores
- TOEFL or IELTS scores, if applicable
International28125 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 28125 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National28125 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 28125 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.