This program is designed for individuals with an undergraduate major in physical education, or its equivalent, who wish to pursue new career directions related to the field in community-based organizations, such as business, industry, agencies, hospitals and educational settings or who wish to enhance their undergraduate preparation through advanced study.
Applicants who do not possess an adequate background in physical education and/or related areas will be required to make up course deficiencies. Such background course work will not be applied to the graduate program’s minimum credit requirements.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Research Methods in Physical Education
- Project, with an oral defense, under the guidance of an advisor
- Research with an oral defense
- Departmental comprehensive examination
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesPhysiotherapy View 159 other Masters in Physiotherapy in United States
- A minimum undergraduate GPA of 2.75 based upon four years of work or a 3.0 undergraduate GPA based upon work completed during the junior and senior year
- A composite score of 290 or greater on the quantitative and verbal parts of the GRE General Test if taken on or after August 1, 2011 or a composite score of 900 or greater on the quantitative and verbal parts of the GRE General Test if taken before August 1, 2011.
- Three appropriate letters of recommendation
- Official transcripts of all undergraduate and graduate course work
National439 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 439 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
In-State439 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 439 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
- Tuition: $1,260.00
- Required Fees (all students): $6,641.28
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.