Mental Health Counseling - Dual License Program at Bridgewater State University requirements have been designed to meet current state licensing requirements (CMR 262) and initial licensure by the Massachusetts Department of Elementary and Secondary Education as a school social worker/school adjustment counselor.
The Mental Health Counseling - Dual License MEd at Bridgewater State University offers:
- Diverse faculty with extensive teaching and administrative experience in the fields of mental health counseling
- Development of critical thinking skills, as well as oral and written communication capabilities
- Small classes facilitating a more personalized learning experience
- Affordable tuition, whether you live in state or out of state
- Provides a comfortable learning environment for older, non-traditional graduate students
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Counseling Theories and Techniques for Mental Health Counseling
- Multicultural Counseling
- Research and Evaluation
- The Professional Counselor: Standards, Ethics and Legal Issues
- Applied Counseling: Adolescent-Adult
- Applied Counseling: Pre-Adolescent
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesPsychology Health Management Health Sciences View 488 other Masters in Health Management in United States
- Online application and $50 application fee
- Official transcripts of all undergraduate and graduate course work
- A minimum undergraduate GPA of 3.0
- GRE Scores are currently being waived due to COVID-19
- Three appropriate letters of recommendation with preference given to academic letters of reference
- Personal statement .
International475 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 475 USD per credit during 12 months.
National475 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 475 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Bridgewater
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.