The Master of Science in Criminal Justice educates students about the dynamics of crime, criminal behavior, the criminal justice system, and how these complex factors interact in recursive relationships with social institutions and public realities. Students are prepared with the knowledge and skills necessary to successfully compete in a variety of professional positions in criminal justice or in closely related fields. This program also prepares students for doctoral programs.
Taught by leading criminal justice faculty who have extensive experience as attorneys, law enforcement officers, corrections experts and investigators. The MS in Criminal Justice program prepares you for continued study or the pursuit of a variety of careers, including leadership roles within the judicial system, law enforcement agencies, legal firms, correctional facilities and the field of criminal justice education.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Foundations of Scholarship
- Seminar: Crime, Justice and Society
- Applications of Crime Theory
- Research Methods in Criminal Justice
- Analyzing Criminal Justice Data
- Ethics and Policy in Criminal Justice
- Criminal Justice Administration
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesCriminal Law Criminology View 227 other Masters in Criminal Law in United States
- Online application - A completed online application and $50 application fee
- Transcripts - Official transcripts of all undergraduate and graduate course work
- GPA - A minimum undergraduate GPA of 3.0
- GRE Scores - GRE scores are required for applicants with a GPA below 3.5
- Letters of Recommendation - Three appropriate letters of recommendation
- Personal Statement - Prepare a brief, but careful statement regarding the reasons you want to pursue graduate work in this field, your specific interest and experiences in this field, and your career goals
National439 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 439 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
In-State439 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 439 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
- Tuition: $1,260.00
- Required Fees (all students): $6,641.28
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.