Pedagogy majors at Belmont University are interested in establishing private teaching studio businesses and/or teaching in community colleges. Some will continue graduate study in doctoral programs leading to college and university teaching positions.
Potential Career Options
- Instructor in an applied instrumental or vocal studio
- Composer/arranger of pedagogical materials
- University professor in pedagogy and applied studies
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Introduction to Music Research
- Music History Seminar
- Analytical Techniques
- Culminating Project/Examinations
- Graduate Chamber Music Studies
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMusic Pedagogy View 177 other Masters in Pedagogy in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A completed Belmont University Graduate Studies Application for Admission.
- Two completed recommendation forms from individuals who know the applicant's musical abilities. At least one recommendation must be completed by an individual who can address the applicant's academic accomplishments and potential.
- The $50 non-refundable application fee.
- Official transcripts of all previous college and masters level work.
International44200 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1300 USD per credit during 12 months.
National44200 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1300 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Nashville
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.