Typical thesis investigations of the Hydrogeology program of Montana Technological University are related to environmental problems, resource supply problems, or issues associated with mining or agricultural activities, and may frequently involve research participation with the Montana Bureau of Mines and Geology.
- Structural Geology for Engineers
- Geomorphology Photogeology
- Field Geology & Geophysics
- Mining Geology
- Metallic Ore Deposits
- Hydrogeology for Engineers
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesHydrology & Water Management Environmental Management View 205 other Masters in Environmental Management in United States
- BS in Geological, Mining, Geophysical, or Civil Engineering
- Official transcripts are required from all undergraduate and graduate schools attended
- An undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or above is required for full admission. For provisional admission status, an undergraduate GPA between 2.7 and 3.0 is required
- Personal/Professional Statement
- Three references are required for admission
- Students who have not attended a college or university in the United States or in the United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, or New Zealand must provide evidence of English proficiency
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE) scores
International48740 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24370 USD per semester during 12 months.
National48740 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24370 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State14560 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7280 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Butte
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.