At Teaching from Southern Oregon University candidates choose to do either the Multiple Subjects (Elementary) endorsement or a Single Subject endorsement.
- Elementary Teacher
- Middle School Teacher
- High School Teacher
- Instructional Coach
- Curriculum Developer
More informationVisit official programme website
- Classroom Mgmt and Supportive Environments
- Professional Leadership & Collaboration
- Assessment For Learning
- Cognition, Creativity and Critical Thinking
- Reflective Professional Practice
- Diversity and Learning Differences
- Differentiated Instructional Strategies
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Full-Time MAT program is beginning mid-June.
- The Two-Year MAT is starting each year in September.
DisciplinesTeaching View 1044 other Masters in Teaching in United States
- Complete two graduate student applications for admission: 1) Online international graduate student application. 2) Departmental graduate student application.
- Submit official transcripts from your prior universities, including an English-language version.
- Send a copy of your university diploma.
- Submit official English Proficiency exam results or attend the Intensive English Program.
- Grade Point Average (GPA) Minimum Criteria: 3.0 on a 4.0 scale (in the last 90 quarter or 60 semester credits of undergraduate coursework)
- Applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree or an advanced degree from an accredited college or university, as defined by the American Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admissions Officers.
International759 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 759 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National421 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 421 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.