The Nursing - Adult Gerontology Acute Care Nursing Practitioner program from University of Alabama Huntsville focus on the care of adults with acute illnesses and may practice in the hospital, home, or clinic setting to provide expert interventions focused on health promotion, illness prevention, and health care management.
They make rounds with and without their collaborative physician, write progress notes and orders, do discharge teaching, and follow up with patient referrals and continuing care. Some see patients in the office setting managing the full spectrum of care.
The UAH College of Nursing BSN, MSN, and DNP programs are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE). The College of Nursing maintains approval status by the Alabama Board of Nursing.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Scholarly inq adv nur prac
- Advanced hlth assessment
- Adv pathophysiology.
- Pharmacology in adv prac
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesPublic Health Nursing Health Sciences View 685 other Masters in Nursing in United States
- For admission to the Graduate School, applicants must hold a bachelor's degree, or equivalent, from an approved institution.
- The following minimum requirements are acceptable to the graduate school; individual colleges and/or departments may require higher grade point averages and test scores or additional or more specific requirements.
- See college/departmental sections for specific admissions information
- the applicant is the holder of a graduate degree from an accredited institution;
- the applicant presents evidence of having taken the GRE/MAT over five years ago and hence cannot obtain official scores;
- FE exam may be accepted for some engineering degrees. If available, a candidate must show proof of passing the exam.
International24430 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 24430 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National24430 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 24430 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
In-State10632 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 10632 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.