With the increase in data availability and its value to organizations, business analytics professionals are increasingly in demand. The Management Science - Business Analytics program from University of Alabama Huntsville is designed to equip you with the knowledge necessary to identify meaningful patterns in business data, understand cause and effect, and help organizations reduce risk, make better decisions, and secure a competitive advantage.
You'll learn how to mine and analyze data, design experiments, apply statistical methods, and design solutions to business programs. Our faculty are connected to industry through strong community partnerships, bringing both industry experience and advanced research to our classrooms. You can expect our program to meet the highest standards of curriculum quality and provide you opportunities for real world experience with leading companies and agencies in Huntsville.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Foundations acc managers & eng
- Data mgt and data mining
- Intro analytics & programming
- Quantitative methods
- Operations management
- Modeling & simulation
- Decision modeling
- Advanced analytics
- Business analytics practicum
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Business Intelligence & Analytics International Business View 273 other Masters in Business Intelligence & Analytics in United States
- For admission to the Graduate School, applicants must hold a bachelor's degree, or equivalent, from an approved institution.
- The following minimum requirements are acceptable to the graduate school; individual colleges and/or departments may require higher grade point averages and test scores or additional or more specific requirements.
- See college/departmental sections for specific admissions information
- the applicant is the holder of a graduate degree from an accredited institution;
- the applicant presents evidence of having taken the GRE/MAT over five years ago and hence cannot obtain official scores;
- FE exam may be accepted for some engineering degrees. If available, a candidate must show proof of passing the exam.
International24430 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 24430 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National24430 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 24430 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
In-State10632 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 10632 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.