The Management - Human Resource Management program from University of Alabama Huntsville is designed for recent graduates and working professionals, our program is focused on the value and development of human capital and is aligned with the standards set by the Society for Human Resource Management.
With faculty connected to industry through strong community partnerships, we bring both industry experience and advanced research to our classrooms. You'll build a strong foundation in HRM methods while receiving the valuable real-world experience that employers value most.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Foundations acc managers & eng
- Employee staffing & develop
- Strategic compensation mgmt
- Employment law for managers
- Managing human capital
- Leadership: thry & practice
- Quantitative methods
- Operations management
- Strategic human resource mgt
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Human Resource Management View 1725 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
- For admission to the Graduate School, applicants must hold a bachelor's degree, or equivalent, from an approved institution.
- The following minimum requirements are acceptable to the graduate school; individual colleges and/or departments may require higher grade point averages and test scores or additional or more specific requirements.
- See college/departmental sections for specific admissions information
- the applicant is the holder of a graduate degree from an accredited institution;
- the applicant presents evidence of having taken the GRE/MAT over five years ago and hence cannot obtain official scores;
- FE exam may be accepted for some engineering degrees. If available, a candidate must show proof of passing the exam.
International24430 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 24430 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National24430 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 24430 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
In-State10632 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 10632 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.