Additionally, we offer several certificates that prepare graduates to pursue professional opportunities in technical writing or user experience, and teaching (either in English or English as a Second Language).
Students are encouraged to consult with the Director of Graduate Studies to select the program that best meets their needs.
This English program from University of Alabama Huntsville leads to an M.A. in English, and includes the thesis option.You must register for thesis hours in the semester you complete and defend the thesis, and in any other semester or term where you anticipate
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Master of Arts in English:
- English, MA Thesis Option
- English, MA Capstone Project
- English, MA with Technical Writing Certificate
- English, MA Alternative Fifth Year Program for Class A Certification in English
- English, MA with TESOL Certificate
- JUMP Program
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesLanguage Studies Languages General Studies & Classics View 102 other Masters in General Studies & Classics in United States
- For admission to the Graduate School, applicants must hold a bachelor's degree, or equivalent, from an approved institution.
- The following minimum requirements are acceptable to the graduate school; individual colleges and/or departments may require higher grade point averages and test scores or additional or more specific requirements.
- See college/departmental sections for specific admissions information
- the applicant is the holder of a graduate degree from an accredited institution;
- the applicant presents evidence of having taken the GRE/MAT over five years ago and hence cannot obtain official scores;
- FE exam may be accepted for some engineering degrees. If available, a candidate must show proof of passing the exam.
International24430 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24430 USD per year during 12 months.
National24430 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24430 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State10632 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10632 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Huntsville
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.