This degree route provides a critical appreciation of the elements which digital marketing strategies cover, including web site development and analytics, consumer behaviour, social media marketing, digital campaign planning and branding within the global marketing context.
You will be introduced to current and relevant examples of digital marketing and be given the opportunity to develop digital marketing plans for a range of companies and situations.
Contemporary issues in digital marketing will be discussed and used in class groups to develop your understanding of the opportunities and multi-channel management decisions facing marketers.
Using this knowledge, allied to the use of models and tools, will prepare you for employment in areas such as, campaign management, paid search advertising, social media marketing and other digital marketing roles.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Marketing Management
- Consumer Behaviour
- Digital Campaign Planning
- Social Media Marketing
- Global Marketing
- Customer Insight and Analytics
- Research Methods
- Agency Life
- 12 months
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesMarketing Digital Marketing View 374 other Masters in Marketing in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Personal Statement – A written piece of about yourself; why you have chosen the course you are applying for, and why you want to come to the University of Chichester
- Copies of Qualifications to date – Translated into English
- Proof of English Language Level – If English is not your first language
- Two academic references
- For a Music course we will need a DVD of a musical performance for 5 minutes long. We also require an academic essay written in English.
- For Dance we need a web link of two performances, one of which should be contemporary and at least three minutes long. We also require an academic essay written in English.
International13600 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13600 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA8160 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8160 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.