Graduates of the Electrical Engineering program of University of Massachusetts Dartmouth are successful technical contributors to industry and productive faculty members in electrical and computer engineering departments.
The MS program in Electrical Engineering:
- provides students with in-depth understanding and expertise in specific areas of specialization
- trains students to conduct scientific research in specific areas of interest
- trains students in how to communicate their research findings as technical papers and presentations at conferences and seminars
- provides students with the opportunity to show mastery in a specific research project or research area of interest by writing and defending a thesis/project report or by passing a comprehensive exam
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Random Signals & Systems
- Introduction to Advanced Electronics & Optoelectronics
- Acoustic & Electromagnetic Waves
- Digital Communications
- Discrete-Time Signal Processing
- Devices and Applied Electromagnetics
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering View 310 other Masters in Electrical Engineering in United States
- Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering, computer engineering, or related field of engineering, science or mathematics, from a college or university of recognized standing. Applicants with different backgrounds may be admitted with additional course requirements needed to meet program prerequisites.
- Demonstrated scholastic competence: typically, MS applicants with an undergraduate cumulative grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 grading scale for all engineering, math and physics courses will be considered.
- Statement of purpose: 300 - 600 words
- Official transcripts: from all post-secondary institutions attended (regardless if a credential is earned or not)
- Official GRE score: sent directly from ETS; copies/scans not accepted
- 3 letters of recommendation
- Official TOEFL or IELTS scores sent directly from ETS or testing agency
International22183 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22183 USD per year during 12 months.
National22183 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22183 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State14358 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14358 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for New York City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.