Graduates of the Computer Engineering program of University of Massachusetts Dartmouth are successful technical contributors to industry and productive faculty members in electrical and computer engineering departments.
The MS program in Computer Engineering:
- provides students with in-depth understanding and expertise in specific areas of specialization
- trains students to conduct scientific research in specific areas of interest
- trains students in how to communicate their research findings as technical papers and presentations at conferences and seminars
- provides students with the opportunity to show mastery in a specific research project or research area of interest by writing and defending a thesis/project report or by passing a comprehensive exam
More informationVisit official programme website
- Computational Systems Performance Evaluation
- Advanced Computer Architecture
- Operating Systems
- Computer Systems Specification, Analysis, Design, and Performance Assessment
- Computing Infrastructure Security
- Database Systems
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Software Engineering View 219 other Masters in Software Engineering in United States
- Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering, computer engineering, or related field of engineering, science or mathematics, from a college or university of recognized standing. Applicants with different backgrounds may be admitted with additional course requirements needed to meet program prerequisites.
- Demonstrated scholastic competence: typically, MS applicants with an undergraduate cumulative grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 grading scale for all engineering, math and physics courses will be considered.
- Statement of purpose: 300 - 600 words
- Official transcripts: from all post-secondary institutions attended
- Official GRE score: sent directly from ETS; copies/scans not accepted
- 3 letters of recommendation
- Official TOEFL or IELTS scores sent directly from ETS or testing agency
International22183 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 22183 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National22183 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 22183 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
In-State12292 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12292 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.