Specific areas of study in the Biology and Marine Biology program of University of Massachusetts Dartmouth include, but are not limited to:
- animal behavior
- coastal ecology
- computational biology
- developmental biology
- evolutionary biology
For a degree in marine biology, it is expected that your research project has a marine focus, and that the curriculum includes at least one marine biology course.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Marine Benthic Ecology
- Biological Oceanography
- Animal Behavior, Development, Evolution
- Computational Biology
- Molecular Biology
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBiology View 869 other Masters in Biology in United States
- Statement of purpose: 300 - 600 words. Indicate your graduate study objectives, research interests and experience, and business or industry experience if applicable. If you are applying for a teaching or research assistantship, include any special skills or experience that would assist in assistantship decisions.
- Official transcripts: from all post-secondary institutions attended (regardless if a credential is earned or not). Transcripts should show class rank if available.
- Official GRE score: sent directly from ETS; copies/scans not accepted.
- 3 letters of recommendation
- Official TOEFL or IELTS scores sent directly from ETS or testing agency; copies/scans not accepted
International22183 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 22183 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National22183 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 22183 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
In-State12292 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12292 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.