Graduate students in the Ceramics program of University of Massachusetts Dartmouth are encouraged to pursue individual areas of interest which may include fabrication of functional or sculptural forms. Your work in the studio is complemented by courses in clay and glaze formulation, kiln construction, and ceramic history and aesthetics.
You will work closely with a faculty advisor to ensure guided exploration to develop maturity. Individual meetings take place on a weekly basis and critiques occur each month. Studies culminate with both a visual and written thesis.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Ceramics: Large Scale
- Clay & Glazes
- History of Craft
- Computer-Aided Textile
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesVisual Arts View 522 other Masters in Visual Arts in United States
- Statement of purpose (minimum 300 words)
- Official transcripts from all post-secondary institutions attended (regardless of whether a credential was earned or not)
- Portfolio of 20 images representing your art work, process of thinking, implementation of concepts, and studio production. The portfolio is the equivalent of the entrance examinations which other academic areas often require
- Copy of your passport
- Permanent home address in country of citizenship
- Applicants whose native language is not English must demonstrate that they are proficient in English. Most do this by taking the TOEFL, IELTS or a Pearson Academic Exam
International22183 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 22183 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National22183 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 22183 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
In-State12292 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12292 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.