The Master of Business Administration curriculum at Robert Morris University consists of 10 three-credit courses. MBA courses are taught in an 8-week accelerated format. Students taking one course every eight weeks can complete the degree requirements in less than two years.
On-ground courses at Moon campus are taught one evening per week from 6 to 10 p.m. Fully online courses are taught by the same quality faculty who teach in the on-ground program. If you are new to online learning, visit RMU Online. The majority of RMU students do apply for financial aid. The first step is to apply for federal student aid with the FAFSA. The RMU financial aid web page and your dedicated financial aid counselor can assist with questions.If your employer provides an employee tuition benefit, RMU offers a corporate deferred billing program. Enrollment information for the Company Reimbursement Program can be found at Student Financial Services (SFS).
- Knowledge Integration
- Leading The Bus Enterprise
- Today’s Bus Environment
- Cust Value/Digital World
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management Studies Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1562 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
- All applicants must submit official transcripts of all undergraduate course work and graduate course work, if applicable.
- Official transcripts from all schools attended, whether or not some of the work is shown as advanced standing on your transcripts, must also be sent to the Office of Graduate Admissions.
- Robert Morris University offers over 20 graduate degrees, six doctoral programs, and a wide menu of certificates, certifications, and endorsements. Each program has their own unique admissions criteria and credentials to be submitted.
International14925 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 995 USD per credit during 24 months.
National14925 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 995 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for New York City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.