Designed for college graduates and career changers seeking initial teaching certification. Make a difference with your career and become a professional educator with a Post Baccalaureate Teacher Certification and continue on to earn your Master of Arts in Teaching (MAT) from Rider University.
- You set the pace with full-time and part-time options that let you complete your education in under two years.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Strategies for Curriculum Development, Innovation and Change
- Curriculum and Instruction for Diverse Learners
- Using Research Strategies and Analysis of Data to Make Decisions in Schools
- 24 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- The part-time program uses rolling admission – recommended deadlines are August 1 (fall), December 1 (spring).
DisciplinesEducation Teaching View 1728 other Masters in Teaching in United States
- Online application for graduate study
- $50 non-refundable application fee
- A statement of aims and objectives (minimum 500 words)
- Official transcripts from every college or university attended submitted directly from the institution. A bachelor's degree is required for full admission to a graduate program. You may be admitted conditionally pending receipt of your degree.
- Two professional letters of recommendation
- Official Praxis Core Academic Skills test and Subject/Grade Level test score for the certification you are seeking
- Official OPI score for World Language candidates and Official OPI and WPT scores for ESL/Bilingual candidates (contact Graduate Admission for registration procedures)
- Current resume
- Personal interview by invitation of faculty
- Submit official notification of GMAT or GRE scores
International14100 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 940 USD per credit during 24 months.
National14100 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 940 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Princeton
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.