This 30-credit degree Teaching program at Rider University has a two-stage structure to offer candidates maximum flexibility. After completion of the first stage (21 credits for most specializations), candidates earn their initial teaching certification.
Stage two, consisting of three courses (online, on-campus, or hybrid) can be completed at the convenience of the candidate.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Educational Foundations
- Issues and challenges in early childhood education
- Early Literacy Teaching and Learning
- Emergent Literacy
- Developmental methods and assessment in early childhood education
- Elementary Mathematics Teaching & Learning
- Clinical Experience & Seminar in Teaching
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesTeaching View 1044 other Masters in Teaching in United States
- Complete the Application
- Transcripts must have the official school seal and be translated to English.
- Photocopies are only accepted when attested by the college or university.
- Submit Evidence of English Language Proficiency
- Submit personal statement
- Submit a current resume
- Submit proof of finances
International850 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 850 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National850 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 850 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.