The courses in the Accountancy program offered by Rider University are taught in small sections, usually by full-time faculty holding doctoral degrees. Most are engaged in research in their fields and have business experience as well.
Since most students are employed in professional or managerial positions, they bring a wealth of business experience to share. Students who wish to gain experience in the field of accounting are encouraged to participate in internships. Opportunities are available throughout the New York, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania tri-state area.
A MAcc Program That Fits Your Life
We know you have commitments. That’s why the Rider MAcc program offers evening classes (Monday through Thursday) with some online course offerings. Further, all basic requirement courses are offered during fall, spring, and summer semesters. While most students pursue their MAcc on a part-time basis, the course schedule allows you to permit you to pursue the MAcc on a full-time basis (four courses or 12 credits).
More informationVisit official programme website
- Seminar in Taxation
- Analysis of Accounting Data
- Issues in Financial Reporting
- International Dimensions of Accounting
- Govt & Not for Profit Acctng
- Auditing Practice & Problems
- Fraud and Forensic Accounting
- Issues in Managerial Accountng
- 12 months
- 21 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, National
- Apply before , International
- Apply before
DisciplinesAccounting View 543 other Masters in Accounting in United States
- Complete the Application
- Transcripts must have the official school seal and be translated to English.
- Photocopies are only accepted when attested by the college or university.
- Submit Evidence of English Language Proficiency
- Submit personal statement
- Submit a current resume
- Submit proof of finances
International1000 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1000 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National1000 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1000 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Online - 950 USD per credit
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.