The Clinical Mental Health Counseling program at Rider University offers:
- Small class sizes and an excellent student-faculty ratio ensure individualized advising and instruction.
- Multiple opportunities for research and authorship experience with faculty (e.g., presentations and publications) enhance preparation for doctoral work.
- Courses emphasize active learning, case examples, and personal exploration to build self-awareness.
- An active student honor society provides exciting workshops, networking events, and professional development opportunities.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Introduction to Counseling and Helping Professions
- Theories of Counseling and Helping Professions
- Counseling Technique Laboratory
- Group Counseling
- Human Growth and Development
- Legal and Ethical Issues in Counseling
- Multicultural Counseling
- Vocational/Career Development
- Measurements, Tests, and Assessments in Counseling
- Introduction to Research
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesCounselling View 897 other Masters in Counselling in United States
- Complete the Application
- Transcripts must have the official school seal and be translated to English.
- Photocopies are only accepted when attested by the college or university.
- Submit Evidence of English Language Proficiency
- Submit personal statement
- Submit a current resume
- Submit proof of finances
International850 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 850 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National850 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 850 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.