Rider University’s Graduate Certificate Program in Business Analytics allows students to follow one of two tracks; one for business professionals and one for Information Technology (IT) professionals with advanced skills in programming, data management and a working knowledge of SAS software.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Statistical Analysis
- Data Mining
- Applied Data Management for Business Users
- Business Analytics for Managers
- Business Analytics Optimization
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesStatistics View 497 other Masters in Statistics in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Complete the Application
- Transcripts must have the official school seal and be translated to English.
- Photocopies are only accepted when attested by the college or university.
- Submit Evidence of English Language Proficiency
- Submit personal statement
- Submit a current resume
- Submit proof of finances
International30000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1000 USD per credit during 12 months.
National30000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1000 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Princeton
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.