Program Student Learning Outcomes
Student learning outcomes for the Educational Leadership at University of Alaska Anchorage are based on the Educational Leadership Constituent Council (ELCC) Standards for School Leaders. Students who complete the Educational Leadership degree program will be able to:
- Facilitate the development, implementation, and monitoring of a shared vision of learning, involving all stakeholders.
- Shape, nurture and sustain a school culture and instructional program based on student learning and professional growth.
- Ensure effective management of operations and resources for a safe, efficient and effective learning environment.
- Collaborate with family and community members to mobilize community resources to respond to diverse community interests and needs.
- Act with integrity and fairness in an ethical manner.
- Understand, respond to, and influence the larger political, social, economic, legal and cultural context.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Orientation to Graduate Studies in Leadership
- Leadership in Alaska Culture and Social Justice Issues
- Research in Education
- Data-Informed Instruction and Decision Making
- Organizational Theory and Change
- Instructional Leadership and Student Learning
- Politics, Law and Ethics in Leadership
- School Resource Allocation and Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Management, Organisation & Leadership View 4091 other Masters in Education in United States
- A completed UAA graduate application.
- Official transcripts of all college-level work.
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE) results, taken within two years prior to the application date.
- Three letters of recommendation from professors or other professionals particularly qualified to attest to the applicant’s qualifications for graduate-level research and study.
- A resume or curriculum vitae.
- A one-page personal statement discussing the applicant’s credentials and readiness for graduate studies.
International37765 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1079 USD per credit during 12 months.
National37765 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1079 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State17955 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 513 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Anchorage
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.