The program specifically prepares individuals for principal or teacher leadership positions. The options include: Principal (with Type B certificate) and Teacher Leadership (without Type B certificate) — admission suspended.
Students completing the MEd in Educational Leadership principal option are eligible for an institutional recommendation for an administrator certificate to serve as school principals.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Orientation to Graduate Studies in Leadership
- Leadership in Alaska Culture and Social Justice Issues
- Fundamentals of Research in Education
- Data-Informed Instruction and Decision Making
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation View 3516 other Masters in Education in United States
- Satisfy the Admission Requirements for Graduate Degrees and the School of Education MEd Admission Requirements.
- Have at least three years of experience as a certificated elementary teacher, secondary teacher or special services provider (Type C).
- Hold a current teacher certificate or provide evidence of eligibility for an Alaska Teacher Certificate.
- Submit an educational goal statement.
- Submit three letters of recommendation or rating forms. At least one rating form must be from an educational supervisor who has evaluated the candidate.
International18504 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 18504 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National18504 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 18504 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
In-State8802 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8802 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.