At Texas Christian University on this Speech-Language Pathology, you’ll gain valuable clinical experience at our on-campus Miller Speech & Hearing Clinic. This Speech-Language Pathology facility allows undergraduate students to receive faculty mentorship while working with real patients. And as a graduate student, you’ll have a choice of study abroad courses that offer perspective-broadening experiences in Asia, Australia, Europe and South America.
Student academic and clinical performance is assessed on a regular basis within the context of knowledge and skills acquisition needed to matriculate through the sequence of educational experiences and requirements for ASHA CCC-SLP.
- Seminar on Stuttering
- Adult Neurolinguistic Disorders
- Practicum in Speech-Language Pathology
- Seminar on Communication Disorders
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesSpeech Pathology View 240 other Masters in Speech Pathology in United States
- Official GRE test scores sent directly to CSDCAS
- Three letters of recommendation (link is sent via CSDCAS to selected individuals)
- Official copies of all transcripts of your college/university work sent directly to CSDCAS
- If you are an international applicant, TOEFL scores are also required. These must be mailed directly to TCU.
International38485 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1790 USD per credit during 24 months.
National38485 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1790 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Fort Worth
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.