Texas Christian University offers graduate education in numerous fields, ranging from the highly abstract to the applied and professional.
Because graduate education should be a broadening experience as well as a deepening of knowledge gained from undergraduate programs, the University offers students many options for their graduate studies.
TCU affords its Physics graduate students many advantages: an excellent library; many outstanding research facilities and laboratories; broad-based computer services; an excellent atmosphere for learning; and, most importantly, the opportunity to study with an outstanding and dedicated faculty, many of whom are scholars of national and international reputation.
With a degree in physics, you may choose to pursue graduate study, a career in academia or national laboratory, or work in the leading industries in biotechnology, scientific instrumentation, aerospace and defense.
- Quantum Mechanics
- Classical Mechanics
- Solid State Physics
- Statistical Physics
- Nonlinear Dynamics with Applications
- Optical Spectroscopy and Fluorescence
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesPhysics Mechanical Engineering Mathematics View 1000 other Masters in Mathematics in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- There is no foreign language requirement. An oral exam over coursework and thesis, if any, is required.
- Completed application form
- International applicants only – International Supplement and Financial Statement for International Students (this is submitted IN ADDITION to the application to the appropriate school or college officer)
- Two official transcripts mailed from the Registrar’s office for each college or university attended. (It is not necessary to have transcripts sent from TCU.) Send transcripts to the appropriate school or college officer.
International32220 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 32220 USD per year during 12 months.
National32220 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 32220 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Fort Worth
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.