Advance your knowledge of the workings of the human body through classroom experiences and intensive research led by a faculty mentor. At the completion of the master’s degree in Kinesiology from Texas Christian University, you’ll be able to develop strategies for solving both practical problems and research questions and integrate movement-based principles into a variety of activities in laboratory, educational, clinical and athletic settings.
Dive into a growing field with a master’s degree in Kinesiology and move toward your goal of becoming a physical therapist, occupational therapist, sport scientist or researcher. A scientific understanding of how the human body functions is key to helping people maximize their health. Talk to our graduate faculty and see where a degree in kinesiology can take you.
- Research Methods in Kinesiology
- Graduate Statistics
- Advanced Biomechanics
- Advanced Motor Behavior
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesKinesiology View 281 other Masters in Kinesiology in United States
- Prerequisites include a bachelor of science or bachelor of arts degree with a 24-hour concentration in kinesiology or its equivalent from an accredited college or university. All applicants are required to take the Graduate Record Examination (GRE).
- Completed application form
- International applicants only – International Supplement and Financial Statement for International Students (this is submitted IN ADDITION to the application to the appropriate school or college officer)
- Two official transcripts mailed from the Registrar’s office for each college or university attended. (It is not necessary to have transcripts sent from TCU.) Send transcripts to the appropriate school or college officer.
International32220 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 32220 USD per year during 12 months.
National32220 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 32220 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Fort Worth
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.