As a criminal justice student, you’ll gain a solid foundation in research methods, writing, oral communication, statistical reasoning and critical thinking along with practical field applications through career-oriented courses and internships.
The MS in Criminal Justice at Texas Christian University is an online program that can be completed in two years, making it especially attractive to professionals.
Our graduates work in challenging positions in various fields, including law enforcement, corrections, courts and juvenile justice. Our alumni are employed at companies and organizations such as:
- The Federal Bureau of Investigation
- The Federal Bureau of Prisons
- ExxonMobil Corporation
- Sam Houston State University
- U.S. Probation and Pre-trial Services
- Law firms
- Various law enforcement agencies
- Crime Scene Investigation
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Violence
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesCriminal Justice View 125 other Masters in Criminal Justice in United States
- A bachelor’s degree in from an institution regarded as standard by the University and a regional accrediting agency
- A “B” average in either the last 60 hours of undergraduate work or in all undergraduate work
- A “B” average in the major field
- The Department of Criminal Justice also requires the following from each applicant:
- A personal statement of no more than 250 words describing academic and professional objectives
- Three letters of recommendation
- A non-refundable application fee of $60 in the form of a check made payable to TCU
International32220 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 32220 USD per year during 24 months.
National32220 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 32220 USD per year during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.