- The Master of Music in Conducting curriculum at the University of Redlands includes individual instruction in the techniques of conducting, score preparation, rehearsal preparation, and rehearsal techniques as well as significant conducting experience with the University ensembles.
- The Master's in Conducting requires full-time enrollment. Conducting students must be available for all rehearsals and performances. Orchestra, Chapel Singers, and Bel Canto rehearse from 11:00-12:50. Wind Ensemble and Symphonic Band rehearse from 4:00-5:50. These groups perform community outreach events and host festivals on weekdays throughout the year.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Graduate Studies in Musicology
- Graduate Studies in Music Theory
- Graduate Seminar in Literature and Analysis
- Score Study and Analysis
- Conducting Rehearsal Techniques
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed Application
- Two letters of recommendation
- Certificate of Finances
- Graduate applicants must audition on their major instrument or voice.
International1134 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1134 USD per credit during 24 months.
National1134 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1134 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Redlands
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.