The program at Virginia State University is designed to provide a Master's of Science degree for entry into leadership positions in criminal justice professions.
The students graduating with a Master's of Science in Criminal Justice degree will:
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of the field of criminal justice.
- Acquire theoretical knowledge of crime and criminal behavior.
- Have improved skills for conducting scientific research in criminal justice.
- Like the other departments or units in this illustrious University, the Department of Sociology and Criminal Justice takes our role as “The Opportunity” Institution very seriously.
- Therefore, from freshman year through graduation, we provide useful advising and guidance to our students to promote on time graduation and enrollment in classes that are geared towards the satisfaction of their degree or minor requirements.
- We offer internship opportunities in addition to other external student engagement activities through service learning and volunteering.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesCriminal Law Legal Studies Criminal Justice View 236 other Masters in Criminal Law in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Academic Transcript: If you attended a college or university outside the United States, you must provide an official evaluated transcript (not from you to us, but from the evaluating agency to us).
- Language Testing.
- Health History.
- Financial Certification.
International18627 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18627 USD per year during 24 months.
National18627 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18627 USD per year during 24 months.
In-State8375 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8375 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for New York City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.