You will have hands-on sessions with the microscope every day during your first year, both individually and as a group. Specialized equipment such as our “ten-headed” microscope provides a group of students with the ability to examine and discuss a single specimen at the same time, making it an invaluable teaching and learning tool.
- The 55-credit Cytotechnology and Molecular Cytology program from Albany College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences, which is split between courses in Cytotechnology (25 credits) and Biomedical Sciences (30 credits), has been designed specifically to prepare you for the national cytotechnologist certification exam administered by the American Society for Clinical Pathology (ASCP).
- Cytopathology of Female Genital
- Exfoliative Non-Gynecologic Cytopathology
- Cytopreparatory Techniques
- Fine Needle Aspiration Cytology
- Cellular Pathophysiology and Histology
- Advanced Good Laboratory
- 16 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBiomedicine Biotechnology Genetics View 495 other Masters in Genetics in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Completed and officially submitted application containing:
- Names and contact information of two faculty or professional references
- Personal essay describing your interest in the specific master's degree program at ACPHS
- Current resume or curriculum vitae (CV)
- All transcripts must be submitted directly to PharmGrad and should list "PharmGrad Transcript Processing Center" as the recipient.
International58575 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1420 USD per credit during 16 months.
National58575 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1420 USD per credit during 16 months.
Living costs for New York City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.