The Master of Science in Clinical Laboratory Sciences program at Albany College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences is a 65 credit, 24 month program designed to educate students in clinical laboratory disciplines and prepare them for the Board of Certification examination administered by the American Society of Clinical Pathology (ASCP).
The core courses taken in the first year focus on the clinical disciplines within the laboratory including hematology, clinical chemistry, clinical microbiology, and immunohematology. The second year of the program emphasizes practical training in clinical laboratories of hospitals and clinics, culminating with a capstone project.The Master's curriculum also includes a two course sequence in molecular diagnostics enabling students to pursue the additional designation of Molecular Biology, signified by (MB (ASCP)).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Clinical Microbiology
- Urinalysis and Body Fluids
- Clinical Hematology and Hemostasis
- Ethics in Research
- Research Design
- Experimental Design and Data Analysis
- Clinical Immunology
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesMolecular Sciences Health Sciences View 1952 other Masters in Health Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- B.A., or B.S. degree appropriate to area of intended study; degree must be earned prior to graduate enrollment and should have a minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- Official transcripts from ALL colleges attended, regardless if a degree was earned or not, must be sent directly to AHCAS
- Official GRE scores that are less than five years old are required ONLY if your current/graduated official GPA is below a 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
International45337 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1395 USD per credit during 24 months.
National45337 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1395 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for New York City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.