The Master of Science in Clinical Laboratory Sciences program at Albany College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences is a 65 credit, two year program designed to educate students in clinical laboratory disciplines and prepare them for the Board of Certification examination administered by the American Society of Clinical Pathology (ASCP).
- The core courses taken in the first year focus on the clinical disciplines within the laboratory including hematology, clinical chemistry, clinical microbiology, and immunohematology. The second year of the program emphasizes practical training in clinical laboratories of hospitals and clinics, culminating with a capstone project.
- The Master's curriculum also includes a two course sequence in molecular diagnostics enabling students to pursue the additional designation of Molecular Biology, signified by (MB (ASCP)).
- Clinical Microbiology
- Urinalysis and Body Fluids
- Clinical Hematology and Hemostasis
- Ethics in Research
- Research Design
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesMolecular Sciences Health Sciences View 238 other Masters in Molecular Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Completed and officially submitted application containing:
- Names and contact information of two faculty or professional references
- Personal essay describing your interest in the specific master's degree program at ACPHS
- Current resume or curriculum vitae (CV)
- All transcripts must be submitted directly to PharmGrad and should list "PharmGrad Transcript Processing Center" as the recipient.
International46150 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1420 USD per credit during 24 months.
National46150 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1420 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for New York City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.