The Organizational Leadership - Human Resources Management Track at Columbus State University will academically prepare students to pass the Professional and Senior Professional in Human Resources (PHR & SPHR) exams. The MSOL Human Resources track is aligned with the Society for Human Resource Management's HR Curriculum Guidebook and Templates.
The MSOL is a 36-hour program, requiring a student to complete 12 graduate courses. Full-time students can complete the program in four semesters. All MSOL classes are taught in the evening. The program can be adapted for students who wish to attend part-time and complete the program within 18-24 months.
- Graduates will apply knowledge of leadership theory, organizational behavior theory, and change management theory as they relate to best practices in organizational leadership.
- Graduates will apply knowledge of economic and financial conditions to organizational leadership issues.
- HR graduates will apply knowledge of human resource management theory and practice to organizational problems.
More informationVisit official programme website
- MSOL Professional Exit Requirement
- Organizational Behavior and Leadership
- Negotiations and Conflict Resolution
- Contemporary Economics and Finance for Leaders
- Global Management
- Strategic Leadership and Change Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, National
- Deadline passed, International
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Human Resource Management View 1523 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A graduate application, available online or in paper, with application fee.
- An official baccalaureate degree transcript from an accredited institution.
- Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) Scores; students may also submit Graduate Record Exam (GRE) scores. Only scores within the past five years will be accepted.
- Two recommendation letters from professional sources such as current for former employers, faculty, and business associates are required. Please use the recommendation form (PDF) provided.
International9804 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4902 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
National9804 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4902 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
In-State2520 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1260 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.