As evidenced in a 2010 position statement published by the AACN, hospital administration and nursing leaders are being called upon to lead and “Implement specific strategies to retain experienced nurses in the provision of direct patient care, such as; Introducing greater flexibility into work environment structure and scheduling programs; Rewarding experienced nurses for serving as mentors and/or preceptors for new registered nurses; Implementing appropriate salary and benefit programs.
- Science & Research
- Leadership And Innovation
- Health Economics
- Human Resources Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesNursing View 782 other Masters in Nursing in United States
- A completed Graduate Application, online or pdf
- Baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution with a recommended grade point average of 3.0
- A 250 word personal statement or essay describing why the candidate is interested in the program, how it fits into personal intellectual development, and what the applicant expects to accomplish by enrolling
- Two letters of recommendation
- A check or money order payable to Ramapo College of New Jersey for $60 must be included with your application materials. Please print the applicant’s name on the front of the check or money order.
- Applications without payment will be considered incomplete and will not be reviewed
International706 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 706 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National706 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 706 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.