The Nursing Education Program is designed for the student who desires to pursue a career as a nurse educator. Completion of the program requires 35 theory hours and 112 clinical hours. Graduates are prepared to teach in nursing education programs or health care agencies.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Role Development and Theoretical Foundations of Advanced Nursing
- Research Methodology
- Advanced Practice Professional Issues and Health Policy
- Nursing Informatics and Healthcare Technology
- Pathophysiology for Advanced Practice
- Health Assessment & Diagnostic Evaluation for Advanced Practice
- Pharmacology & Alternative Therapeutics in Nursing Practice
- Effective Teaching: Theories & Methods in Nursing Education
- Measurement & Evaluation in Nursing Education
- Nursing Curriculum & Program Design
- Nursing Education Internship
- Scholarly Project
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesNursing View 744 other Masters in Nursing in United States
Specific criteria required by the Nursing Department include:
- Baccalaureate degree in nursing from an accredited program.
- Undergraduate grade point average (GPA) of at least 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- Satisfactory completion of an undergraduate statistics course and a research course in nursing.
- Three current academic and/or professional references.
- Licensure as a registered nurse in Pennsylvania or in the state where clinical practice or internship is to be arranged.
- Minimum of one year of clinical experience in nursing.
- Current resume including one clinical experience.
- Successful completion of a personal interview with the Nursing Admissions Committee.
International774 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 774 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National774 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 774 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
In-State516 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 516 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.