Millersville University believes that quality school leaders have the power to transform lives. MU works to prepare those educational leaders through the Leadership for Teaching and Learning graduate program. This program is grounded in ethical leadership and strives to produce genuine leaders who can transform schools into learning communities that meet the needs of all stakeholders.
MU taps into the strength of cohort groups whereby candidates advance through the program with a group of educators that rapidly become a source of personal support and a professional resource. This course of study provides a Master of Education (M.Ed.) degree in Leadership for Teaching and Learning, a K-12 principal certificate and a K-12 supervisor of curriculum and instruction certificate. Students holding a master’s degree may pursue the principal certificate and supervisory certificate separately.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Advanced Educational Psychology
- Methods of Research
- Philosophy of Education
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Teaching View 1044 other Masters in Teaching in United States
- Admission to the program is open to those applicants who possess baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited four-year college or university
- Applicants must submit supporting documents as required for general admission to a graduate program
- Applicants must possess Pennsylvania Instructional I Certification
- The General Graduate Record Exam (GRE) or Miller Analogies Test (MAT) is required
- An in person structured interview will be scheduled by the department
International774 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 774 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National774 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 774 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
In-State516 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 516 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.