The Master of Science in Computer Science provides you with a comprehensive background in:
- algorithms, computational theory, computer architecture, operating systems, compiler design and software based systems
- theory and design of modern high-level programming languages and applications in development of systems software
- design and analysis of efficient algorithms
- advanced topics in computer architecture, illustrated by case studies from classic to modern processors, including large-scale computer systems
- topics specific to your area of specialization, such as software engineering, computer security, networks, computer graphics, databases, information security, and artificial intelligence
- Theoretical Concepts in Computers and Computation
- Computer Architecture
- Algorithm Concepts
- Operating System Security
- Programming Languages
- Compiler Theory
- Software Engineering
- Computer Graphics
- Computer Networks
- Artificial Intelligence
- Database Systems
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Software Engineering View 196 other Masters in Software Engineering in United States
- B.S. degree or its equivalent from an accredited college or university in computer science, engineering, management, mathematics, information technology, liberal arts, and related areas.
- If you have a degree in engineering, an accredited program is one that is accredited by the Engineering Accreditation Commission of the Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology (ABET).
- If you have completed degrees in computer science or a closely related field, an accredited program is one taken at a college that is regionally accredited, such as the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools.
- Minimum undergraduate GPA of 2.85 for full matriculation.
International23130 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 23130 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National23130 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 23130 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.