The Busch School of Business and Economics' Master of Ecclesial Administration and Management (MEAM) degree consists of a one-week on campus intensive immersion session and the balance of the coursework online.
Course content emphasizes various aspects of fundraising, the transparent management of financial resources, the organization and management of employees, and effective communication strategies with the dual aims of promoting faithful stewardship and fostering growth through evangelization.
The Ecclesial Administration and Management program's goal at Catholic University of America is to take inspiration from the proven best practices established in the secular business environment and assist the clergy and key figures in parishes, dioceses, and religious orders to manage day-to-day administrative responsibilities and to best respond to particular challenges and difficulties that might arise.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Organizational and Personal Management
- Transparency and the Spirit of Enterprise
- Ecclesial Budgeting, Accounting and Assets Maintenance
- Financial Reporting, Controlling and Assets Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Religious Studies & Theology View 2190 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Every International applicant needs to return a completed application.
- Submit a $60 nonrefundable application fee. Payment must be in the form of a check or money order payable in U.S. currency to The Catholic University of America.
- Demonstrate English language proficiency
- Submit confirmation of financial support
- Submit secondary school report with translated transcripts
- Receive your admission packet with visa information
- Secondary School Report
- Official/Attested Copy of Transcripts
International49680 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24840 USD per semester during 12 months.
National49680 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24840 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Washington, D. C.
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.