Pharmaceutical Sciences from Idaho State University exposes students to a variety of professional strategies so that, upon finishing their training, they become adaptable and successful in achieving their long-range goals.
Graduates with Pharmaceutical Sciences from Idaho State University will:
- be effective communicators of their knowledge and scientific findings;
- be exposed to multidisciplinary approaches to problem-solving so that they can use them to solve scientific problems;
- be competent practitioners of the scientific method; and
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Scientific Communication
- Critical Literature Evaluation
- Advanced Drug Delivery
- Analytical Techniques in Pharmaceutics and Drug Delivery
- Current Topics in Pharmaceutics and Drug Delivery
- Clinical Neuropharmacology
- Principles of Pharmacology
- Principles of Drug Design and Drug Action
- Principles of Toxicology
- Cancer Biology
- Anti-Cancer Drugs
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBiology Pharmacy Toxicology View 158 other Masters in Pharmacy in United States
- Baccalaureate degree or equivalent
- Standardized Test or GPA requirements
- English proficiency score
- Names and contact information of recommenders
- Application fee
International26547 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 26547 USD per year during 12 months.
National26547 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 26547 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State9925 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9925 USD per year during 12 months.
Summer tuition: $504.97 per credit hour
Living costs for Idaho Falls
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.